Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Veggie Reminder

Hi y'all! I told a few of you today at the CSA drop that I would post pictures of the things you got and some recipes for those things...well, I'm gonna post the pictures for now. We've still got packing to do and we're getting the moving truck tomorrow, so time is tight. I will post recipes asap - but in the meantime, be sure to check the links to the right of the screen (labeled as "recipe" or "recipe ideas").

Early Jersey Cabbage

French Breakfast Radishes

Beets

Bok Choy

Dandelion Greens

Salad (Hakuri) Turnips
 
Salad Turnips

Scallions

Red Russian Kale
 
Sugar Snap Peas

Summer Squash

Swiss Chard

Alrighty - there was also lettuce (but I can't remember the name of it - and I'm sure you don't need the visual to know which one is lettuce - haha). :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Patricia & Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment